Bryston 21B3 Cubed prijs is per stuk!!
Bryston amplifiers enjoy universal acclaim from both audio professionals and music enthusiasts unlike any other brand in the world. As a result of relentless passion for superb performance and unparalleled build quality, Bryston engineers have continued to innovate since our groundbreaking premier in 1973. The Cubed Series amplifiers
continue this tradition of excellence highlighted by lower distortion, increased bandwidth and reduced noise, presenting listeners with a crystal clear
window into their most cherished recordings. Bryston Cubed Series Amplifiers, featuring patented circuitry developed in conjunction with Dr. Salomie, Ph.D., move the listener ever closer to the music with such visceral realism, the experience
is most comparable to live performance.
This is the Bryston Cubed Series.
Choose a pair of 21B Cubed amplifiers for more ambitious playback volume and/or larger rooms. Each of the ‘three channel monoblocks’ includes a single 600 watt channel for the bass section plus two 300 watt channels for the midrange and high frequency drivers. Naturally, the loudspeakers may also be powered by arranging your own selection of mono, two channel and multi-channel Bryston amplifiers. Choose any six channels from our broad range of models and enjoy tremendous
flexibility as further upgrades are desired.
The Bryston 21B³ three channel amplifier was crafted to provide superb amplification for your Bryston Active Loudspeaker System. The Bryston 21B³ is essentially composed of a 7B³ and a 4B³ amplifier, which provides plenty of power for a single active loudspeaker. Two of these amplifiers will drive your active system with breathtaking ease and clarity.
Fully active loudspeaker systems dispense with passive crossovers found in conventional loudspeakers in favor of inserting the crossovers before the amplifier. The benefits include increased flexibility of filter shapes, the ability to make fine-grained adjustments resulting in improved on and off axis response (these are often competing objectives in passive loudspeakers), direct coupling of the amplifier to the driver (avoiding losses inherent in passive crossovers), and higher SLP with lower distortion. The Bryston Active Loudspeaker System combines decades of research into acoustics, electronics, amplification, and state of the art components to recreate your recordings with stunning realism.
Inputs: 3x Balanced Inputs (XLR or TRS), 3x Single Ended Inputs (RCA)
- 1x 600W into 8Ω
- 2x 300W into 8Ω
- 1x 900W into 4Ω
- 2x 500W into 4Ω
- Designed to meet the power requirements of a single active loudspeaker
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- No fans or other moving parts
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Energy storage power transformers maximize dynamic range
- Harmonic Distortion (1st Channel): ≤.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 600W
- Noise below full output (1st Channel): -113dB single ended, -116dB balanced
- Harmonic Distortion (2nd and 3rd Channel): ≤.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 300W
- Noise below full output (2nd and 3rd Channel): -110dB single ended, -113dB balanced
- Slew Rate: >60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: <1Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >300 at 20Hz (8Ω)