Bryston 7B3 Cubed prijs per stuk!!
Bryston amplifiers enjoy universal acclaim from both audio professionals and music enthusiasts unlike any other brand in the world. As a result of relentless passion for superb performance and unparalleled build quality, Bryston engineers have
continued to innovate since our groundbreaking premier in 1973. The Cubed Series amplifiers continue this tradition of excellence highlighted by lower distortion, increased bandwidth and reduced noise, presenting listeners with a crystal clear
window into their most cherished recordings. Bryston Cubed Series Amplifiers, featuring patented circuitry developed in conjunction with Dr. Salomie, Ph.D., move the listener ever closer to the music with such visceral realism, the experience
is most comparable to live performance.
This is the Bryston Cubed Series
The Bryston 7B³ is a single channel (mono) amplifier which offers virtually perfect freedom from overload on any type of speaker. It assures an amazing degree of transparency, musicality, and ease of listening.
Inputs: 1x Balanced Inputs (XLR or TRS), 1x Single Ended Inputs (RCA)
- 600W into 8Ω
- 900W into 4Ω
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis.
- No fans or other moving parts
- Energy storage power transformers maximize dynamic range
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 600W
- Noise below full output: ≤ -119 @ full bandwidth
- Slew Rate: >60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: <1Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >300 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23dB or 29dB
- Available with silver or black faceplate (3U + .55”)
- 17” (without handles) or 19” (with handles) faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Rack mountable Pro Edition available in black (see Cubed Pro for more details)