Bryston 3B3 cubed
Bryston 3B3 cubed
Bryston amplifiers enjoy universal acclaim from both audio professionals and music enthusiasts unlike any other brand in the world. As a result of relentless passion for superb performance and unparalleled build quality, Bryston engineers have
continued to innovate since our groundbreaking premier in 1973. The Cubed Series amplifiers continue this tradition of excellence highlighted by lower distortion, increased bandwidth and reduced noise, presenting listeners with a crystal clear
window into their most cherished recordings.
Bryston Cubed Series Amplifiers, featuring patented circuitry developed in conjunction with Dr. Salomie, Ph.D., move the listener ever closer to the
music with such visceral realism, the experience is most comparable to live performance.
This is the Bryston Cubed Series.
he Bryston 3B³ is dual-channel (stereo) amplifier designed for a wide range of audio/video systems which call for medium to high amounts of power, but wish to avoid sacrificing sonic accuracy and long-term reliability.
Inputs: 2x Balanced Inputs (XLR or TRS), 2x Single Ended Inputs (RCA)
- 200W into 8Ω
- 300W into 4Ω
- 500W into 8Ω (Bridged Mono)
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Independent power supplies for each channel
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- No fans or other moving parts
- Bridging switch configures amplifier into a single 400W Channel
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤ .005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 200W
- Noise: ≤ -112dB @ full bandwidth
- Slew Rate: >60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: <1Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >500 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23dB or 29dB
- Available with silver or black faceplate (3U + .55”)
- 17” (without handles) or 19” (with handles) faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Rack mountable Pro Edition available in black (see Cubed Pro for more details)