Bryston 28B3 Cubed prijs per stuk!!
Bryston amplifiers enjoy universal acclaim from both audio professionals and music enthusiasts unlike any other brand in the world. As a result of relentless passion for superb performance and unparalleled build quality, Bryston engineers have continued to innovate since our groundbreaking premier in 1973. The Cubed Series amplifiers
continue this tradition of excellence highlighted by lower distortion, increased bandwidth and reduced noise, presenting listeners with a crystal clear
window into their most cherished recordings. Bryston Cubed Series Amplifiers, featuring patented circuitry developed in conjunction with Dr. Salomie, Ph.D., move the listener ever closer to the music with such visceral realism, the experience
is most comparable to live performance.
This is the Bryston Cubed Series.
The Bryston 28B³ is our flagship power amplifier, a single channel (mono) amplifier which sounds incredibly detailed and musical at very low levels and maintains that same sophistication and drive capability with even the most difficult inefficient speakers, large or small.
Inputs: 1x Balanced Inputs (XLR or TRS), 1x Single Ended Inputs (RCA)
- 1000W into 8Ω
- 1800W into 4Ω
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- No fans or other moving parts
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis
- Energy storage power transformers maximize dynamic range
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 1000W
- Noise below full output: <-116dB single ended, <-117dB balanced
- Slew Rate: >65V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: <1Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >300 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23dB or 29dB
- Available with silver or black faceplate (4U + .55”)
- 17” (without handles) or 19” (with handles) faceplate available (non-rack mountable)