Naim unitiQute met NAP100
Ge-update versie, ondersteund Tidal, nieuw display.
In combinatie met de AudioPhysic speakerset € 3000,-
inclusief RCA kabels
ICM AudioPhysic speakerset € 2.000,-
Everything about UnitiQute 2 is cute. It could not have been given any other name. It’s a compact, multi-source, all-in-one player that streams music at up to 24bit/192kHz resolutions over UPnP™. At its heart lies a 30W integrated amplifier that will drive a wide range of bookshelf or standmount speakers and fill your room with music. Our Naim Audio app for iOS and Android integrated with TIDAL, lossless audio streaming service makes the package even more appealing.
- UPnP-enabled to allow streaming of audio files at up to 24bit/192kHz resolution from Naim Audio hard disk servers, network-attached storage (NAS) devices or any home computer
- Integrated 30W per channel amplifier shares design DNA with iconic NAIT integrated amp
- Supports a broad range of music formats: WAV, FLAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, AAC, Windows Media-formatted files, Ogg Vorbis and MP3
- Six 24bit/192kHz-capable digital inputs (S/PDIF) to support optimum connection to external sources
- Spotify Connect built-in to stream millions of songs from the world’s most popular streaming service
- Native support for TIDAL lossless audio streaming service with free 90 day trial of lossless HiFi tier
- Bluetooth connectivity with aptX codec for quality audio playback
- DAB+/DAB/FM radio module
- vTuner 5* full-service internet radio
- Multiroom & Party Mode compatible
- iOS and Android Naim Audio app for intuitive control
Technology & Craft
UnitiQute 2 may be compact but it packs some serious audio technology within its elegant extruded and die-cast aluminium enclosure. Its digital audio performance profits immeasurably from literally decades of high-end digital audio and amplification knowhow.
The integrated amplifier section of the UnitiQute 2 has been influenced heavily by the iconic NAITrange while it also benefits from Naim Audio advancements in digital streaming technology that won a Queen’s Award for Innovation in 2014. Its digital connectivity also means that as well as offering all-in-one functionality operating as a digital hub for external digital sources, games consoles or digital TV audio for example, it can also output its internal sources or external digital signals to an external DAC for even higher audio quality.
Analogue audio connectivity is not forgotten either. Two analogue inputs can accommodate CD playersor portable music players via rear panel phono sockets and a front-panel mini-jack. And a preamplifier output means that with the addition of an external power amplifier, or even a sub-woofer, UnitiQute 2 can become the heart of a very wide bandwidth audio system. And when you want to listen privately, a front panel headphone socket makes such selfishness all too easy.
The NAP 100 remains a classic expression of traditional Naim Audio power amplifier engineering. While its dimensions are conveniently compact – just a mere 20cm wide – its performance is seriously dynamic and expansive.
The NAP 100 is perfect for a number of applications, adding a dose of Naim Audio musicality to a wide variety of systems. Paired with our DAC-V1 digital-to-analogue converter, it becomes the power behind a high-end system to unleash the music from your PC or Mac. Add a UnitiServe to the equation and you create a full hi-fi system that divorces your listening experience from the desktop and allows you complete control from our n-Serve iOS app.
- 50W per channel output into 8 ohms
- Dual mono power amplifier design
- Audiophile grade hand-selected components
- Linear power supply with a large toroidal transformer
- Pair with the DAC-V1 and UnitiServe for compact, high-end music system
Technology & Craft
Despite its small size, the NAP 100 packs a serious punch when it comes to sound quality. Delivering 50 watts per channel into 8 Ohms, and 75 watts into 4 Ohms, its dual mono design is based on the circuit topology found in our reference all-in-one player, the SuperUniti.
Our engineers also took inspiration from classic Naim Audio power amplifier design in developing the NAP 100. A large toroidal transformer and hand-matched, hand-wired critical componentry allow it to bring new levels of clarity and vitality to your music.