RSC® Air Evolution RCA
The Air™ Series and air-tube™ technology from TARA Labs has been at the forefront of audio cable design for nearly 20 years. The Air 1 Interconnect was The Absolute Sound ‘Product of the Year’ and has been one of the best-selling high-end audio cables of all time.
The Air Evolution™ Interconnect provides phenomenal performance and a Capacitance figure of only 6 pF per foot. This means that the Air Evolution has more than twice the high frequency bandwidth of the famous Air 1 Interconnect. Of course the construction uses a minimal amount of dielectric material and a pair of the Rectangular Solid Core™ conductors.
The sound of the Air Evolution is completely neutral and absolutely revealing with high frequency and airy detail that is not found in comparable audio cables. There are two versions of the Air Evolution. The higher priced Air Evolution also includes our EVO Floating Ground Station System.
Each additional meter cost € 200,-
- All new air-tube™ design
- Controlled geometry for stable electrical characteristics
- Teflon and Aero PE filament ensuring a high percentage of overall air dielectric
- Each channel is a twin axial
- Each channel uses a RSC Gen 2 conductor for separate positive & negative runs
- Anti-corrosion coated copper shield
- Extremely transparent, detailed, open & revealing
- Fine resolution of fine detail
- Image outlines clearly defined, life-like imagery
- 6pF (cable capacitance measured in picofarads / pF)