Tara Labs RSC® Air Forté
In the case of the Air Forte interconnect, the high-frequency extension is clear and linear. The high-frequency extension is defined by the electro-static field, more usually known as the capacitance. The capacitance of the air forte is a remarkably low 10pF per foot. The inductive reactance known as inductance is also remarkably low. This means that the Air Forte interconnect is 200% – 300% greater linearity with frequency than similar priced cables. The sound of the Air Forte is completely neutral and very revealing with high frequency and airy detail.
Each additional meter cost € 150,- contact us if needed.
- All new air tube design
- Controlled geometry for stable electrical characteristics
- Aero-PE filaments ensure a high percentage of overall air dielectric
- Anti-corrosion coated copper shield
- Each interconnect channel is a twin-axial design
- Extremely neutral, detail high-frequencies
- Resolution of fine ambient cues
- 10pF (cable capacitance measured in picofarads / pF)